– Tonight’s WWE RAW Reunion special opens reside from the Amalie Area in Tampa, Florida as Michael Cole welcomes us. He’s joined by Corey Graves and Renee Younger.
– We go proper to the ring and the music hits as out comes John Cena to a huge pop.
Followers chant Cena’s identify as he takes the mic. He talks about how exciting it’s to be right here and the way it is to get the totally different sort of reaction. He plugs WWE Corridor of Famers Hulk Hogan, Ric Aptitude, DX, and Steve Austin appearing. Cena says he couldn’t miss this, just like the followers, and that is his house. Cena says WWE all the time has been and all the time be his house. Fans cheer him on. Cena says he knows he hasn’t been round as a lot as he used to, however he promises these individuals are his heart and his household. Cena goes on and says let’s get some power within the constructing, let’s get the show going. The music hits and out comes The Usos, Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso.
The Usos hit the ring and hype Cena up. They say Cena and The Usos dropping some rhymes would make this RAW Reunion even more lit. The Usos say the followers need it and a “yes!” chant begins up. Cena goes to go away the ring and a few fans boo. The Usos say fans came to see the Doctor, presumably the Dr. of Thuganomics. Uso says that is John Cena, the cat who left WWE for the movie enterprise. Cena comes again and begins battling with The Usos, rapping and mentioning their mugshots and arrests. Cena says that was fun and he’s obtained to bounce, they usually know they will’t see him. They cease him from leaving and convey out their father, WWE Hall of Famer Rikishi.
Followers chant for Rikishi as he enters the ring. Rikishi tells Cena to again that ass up, respectfully, and come back in. Rikishi knows Cena is the man, but he can’t let Cena depart “fast and furious” with out busting a transfer. Rikishi asks the gang in the event that they’re ready as Cena stands with them. Cena, Rikishi and The Usos get ready to start out dancing collectively but the music interrupts and out come RAW Tag Staff Champions The Revival, Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder. The music hits once more and out comes WWE Hall of Famer D-Von Dudley to hitch The Revival on the stage. They head to the ring.
– We minimize backstage to WWE Corridor of Famers Hulk Hogan and Jimmy Hart. Hogan is pumped up about moving into some motion in his hometown tonight. We go to business.
The Revival vs. The Usos
Back from the break and out comes WWE Corridor of Famer Booker T. He joins the announcers for commentary as the non-title tag workforce match begins within the ring.
Jey Uso starts off with Scott Dawson they usually go at it. Dash Wilder is available in but Jey also takes him out. Jimmy Uso is available in and ends up dropping Dawson for a 2 rely as Rikishi appears on from ringside. The Revival turns it around off a distraction and Dawson drops Uso over his shoulder as D-Von heels it up at ringside. Sprint tags back in they usually mock Uso as they double staff slingshot him beneath the center rope. Sprint keeps control and makes another fast tag to Dawson for double teaming within the corner.
D-Von cheers Dawson on as he drops elbows and slams Uso back. Dawson mocks Uso once once more and taunts Rikishi. The Revival keeps control as the display splits with a Burger King business, full with a “Damn!” from WWE Hall of Famer Ron Simmons it seems like. We go back to the match and Dawson trades photographs with Jey. Dawson drops him and Dash tags back in as they continue to dominate Jimmy.
Jey lastly drops Sprint with a kick. Dawson comes proper in but will get sent into the nook. Jimmy tags in as does Sprint. Jimmy drops Dawson off the apron and unloads on Sprint. Jimmy with an enormous Samoan Drop after more offense. D-Von tries to rally for The Revival however The Usos maintain management. Dash with an in depth 2 rely on Jimmy. Jimmy comes again with the Rikishi splash to Sprint in the corner. He goes to the highest for the splash but Sprint moves. Jimmy doesn’t see the tag as Dawson comes back in. Jey breaks a pin up after an enormous double group German suplex. D-Von walks over after Dash and Jey crash out to the ground. Rikishi walks over and stares him down, backing him up.
Dawson is distracted now, speaking trash to Rikishi. Jimmy waits behind him. Dawson turns round to an enormous superkick. Jey tags in and goes to the highest. Jimmy superkicks Sprint to the mat. Jey hits the Superfly splash on Dawson for the pin to get the non-title win.
Winners: The Usos
– After the match, The Usos and Rikishi have fun within the ring as their music hits. D-Von regroups with The Revival on the surface.
– Nonetheless to return, Seth Rollins on MizTV and Becky Lynch on A Moment of Bliss. Also, Rollins vs. AJ Types in a non-title match.
– Alicia Fox and Kaitlyn are backstage with Dana Brooke. WWE Corridor of Famer Torrie Wilson walks up and joins their dialogue. Santino Marella additionally appears. Dana and Kaitlyn have apparently left the shot. Santino brings out The Cobra. Drew McIntyre appears and he’s not amused by Santino’s attempt at comedy with the female Superstars. “Legends?,” Drew asks as he walks off. We go to business.
– Charly Caruso is backstage with WWE 24/7 Champion R-Fact and Carmella. We see footage of Fact retaining over The Hurricane and Drake Maverick on the San Diego Comic Con this past weekend. Drake’s spouse Renee Michelle appears and has phrases with Carmella. This enables Drake to sneak up and pin Fact for the title. Drake and Renee hurry away with the title. Charly is shocked. WWE Hall of Famer The Godfather appears as his music plays for a second. He asks Charly if she knows what time it’s. He says it’s time to hop on the Ho Practice.
Drew McIntyre vs. Cedric Alexander
We go to the ring and out comes Drew McIntyre as they show how he misplaced to Cedric Alexander last week. Cedric is out next.
Drew attacks and swings at ringside but Cedric ducks it. They go at it with Drew getting an upperhand. Cedric turns it around and kicks Drew in the face. Cedric goes on and hits a moonsault to the floor to take Drew again down. Drew launches Cedric again into the ring submit. Drew mounts Cedric on the floor and pounds on him now. Drew continues destroying Cedric at ringside after which launches him face-first into the sting of the apron with an inverted Alabama Slam. Drew stands over Cedric and stares down at him as the referee tries to get him to back away. We get replays of the apron bump.
– We see The Viking Raiders backstage. Again to business.
– Back from the break and Drake Maverick is caught in the locker room by The Boogeyman. Drake is terrified. WWE Hall of Famer Pat Patterson seems and pins Drake for the title together with his foot on the chest. Patterson leaves with the title.
– We return to the ring and Christian is out for commentary. Lilian Garcia is introduced because the particular ring announcer for this match.
The Viking Raiders vs. Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins
We go to the ring and out first are The Viking Raiders, Ivar and Erik. Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins are out subsequent.
Hawkins and Ryder start out with a double group on Ivar. Ryder works over Erik and tags in Hawkins for an additional double workforce for a 2 rely. Ryder and Hawkins put up a battle but the match ends with an enormous Viking Expertise transfer after a couple of minutes.
Winners: The Viking Raiders
– After the match, Erik and Ivar stand tall because the music hits.
– Mike Kanellis is with Eve Torres and SmackDown Government Director Eric Bischoff, and different returning stars at a backstage celebration. Maria Kanellis walks up and she or he’s not completely happy he’s there. Bischoff mentions one thing about coming to SmackDown if this doesn’t work out for her or them. Maria yells at Mike and insults him in entrance of everyone. WWE Corridor of Famer Ron Simmons appears and provides Mike a loud “Damn!” after wanting him over.
– We see Samoa Joe backstage walking. Back to business.
– The OC is backstage – AJ Types, Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows. They say it’s a celebration however not for the RAW Reunion, just for them. They go on and AJ talks about beating Seth Rollins tonight. AJ says The OC will show that they’re probably the most dominant group in history tonight – then, now and perpetually.
– The digital camera cuts backstage to WWE Hall of Famer Gerald Brisco with the WWE 24/7 Title. Pat Patterson is down, apparently just pinned. Brisco walks up on Kelly Kelly and she or he’s all smiles until she turns on him and takes the title. Kelly’s music hits as she hurries off with the title.
– We go to the ring and out comes Samoa Joe. Joe isn’t comfortable concerning the RAW Reunion special. Joe says these exhibits are a plague to WWE. He goes on and says as an alternative of his show of violence tonight in the ring, we acquired The Usos with their daddy, spitting limericks at John Cena. Joe calls it embarrassing. Joe is stunned they didn’t do extra pandering, extra dancing and passing out Stinkfaces.
The music interrupts and out comes Roman Reigns to a pop. Reigns takes his time getting to the ring. They stare each other down. Reigns says if Joe has one thing to say about his household, then say it. Joe says he’s already stated it. Reigns says Joe is from the same island so he knows what occurs next. Reigns steps to him. Joe does know, but before they get into this… Joe swings an affordable shot but Reigns fights him off. Joe goes for the eyes and drives Reigns into the ring submit, sending him out. Joe follows Reigns to the floor and launches him into the barrier. Joe with strikes and a headbutt as he continues to dominate Reigns around the ringside area and again into the ring. Joe knocks Reigns back out of the ring with a headbutt. They convey it back in but Reigns knocks Joe off the apron with a Superman Punch for a pop.
Reigns stands tall in the ring as Joe seems on from the floor. Joe acts like he’s going back in but he backs off. Fans chant for Reigns. Joe talks extra trash and says he’s not doing anything for these individuals tonight. Followers boo as he walks away. Reigns apologizes to the followers and says not all Samoans are cowards. Joe stops on the ramp and says we’re about to see a Samoan get put out permanently tonight. Joe asks Reigns if he needs the match and he does. Joe says he’s received it. Joe tosses the mic and heads back to the ringside space. A referee enters the ring. We go back to business.
Samoa Joe vs. Roman Reigns
Back from the break and the match begins. Roman Reigns and Samoa Joe travel to start out. Joe shortly goes for Reigns’ injured arm and turns it around.
Joe works Reigns over for several minutes, beating him around and specializing in the arm and shoulder. Reigns tries to mount offense however Joe dominates. Reigns ends up taking place arduous on the surface. Joe hits the ropes and launches himself out with a suicide dive, taking Reigns back down on the ground. Joe recovers and looks down at Reigns because the referee counts.
They carry it again in and Joe sends Reigns to the ground once more. Joe runs and leaps out but Reigns is nowhere to be discovered. Reigns ranges Joe and brings him again within the ring. Reigns with an enormous proper hand off the ropes as fans start to rally for him. Reigns unloads in the corner with clotheslines as fans rely along with him. Reigns drops Joe with a kick to the face. Followers pop for Reigns as he stands tall. Reigns goes for a Superman Punch however Joe catches him with an inverted Atomic Drop, a kick to the face and a senton in the midst of the ring for an in depth 2 rely. Joe is stunned.
Joe picks Reigns up and applies the Coquina Clutch in the midst of the ring. Reigns resists they usually tumble. Reigns gets the upperhand and finally ends up hitting an enormous Spear for the pin to win.
Winner: Roman Reigns
– After the match, Reigns stands tall and has his arm raised because the music hits. We go to replays. Reigns continues his celebration and poses for the fans.
– Still to return, extra Legends might be here. Also, Seth Rollins on Miz TV and Rollins vs. AJ Types. Becky Lynch can be on “A Moment of Bliss” as nicely.
– We go to the ring and out comes The Miz for an additional must see version of Miz TV. Again to business.
Again from the break and The Miz is in the ring with a mic. He hypes up tonight’s visitor, Seth Rollins, and plugs his match towards WWE United States Champion AJ Types tonight and towards WWE Common Champion Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam. The music hits and out comes Rollins to a pop. Miz welcomes Rollins and exhibits us a video package deal on current occasions that led to his SummerSlam match with Lesnar.
Rollins is laughing and Miz asks why. Rollins says Miz referred to as the most important match of his life a predicament. Rollins says Lesnar’s identify but stops to say it again, this time mocking Paul Heyman. Rollins does a nasty impersonation of Lesnar, calling him a “real Godzilla-looking bastard.” Rollins goes on and provides Lesnar props for being a beast. Rollins calls Lesnar a Seth Rollins-wannabe. Rollins goes to elucidate himself however he’s interrupted by Heyman on the large display, talking from the Gorilla Place backstage. Heyman runs Rollins down and Rollins repeats the “wannabe” line at Lesnar. Heyman tells Rollins to stay proper where he’s. Heyman comes to the stage and continues having phrases with Rollins. Rollins says if Heyman is going to keep talking the speak for Lesnar, he’s acquired to be prepared to stroll the walk for Lesnar too. Rollins threatens to return stomp Heyman’s head in 5 seconds. Heyman says he’s simply an advocate. He walks off and Rollins stays within the ring.
Rollins says Heyman has been hyping Lesnar up as a beast and a conqueror for years, but he’s only a man and any man can lose. Rollins says he’ll face Lesnar at SummerSlam and Lesnar will lose. Rollins turns his consideration to tonight’s match and says he prepares for the most important match of his profession by preventing, and he’s going one-on-one with AJ Types. Rollins says it’s time to ignite the hearth and burn it down. His music hits and he walks off.
– Charly Caruso is backstage on the RAW Reunion social gathering. She goes to get some phrases with Legends but Sami Zayn interrupts. He’s not proud of the Legends getting TV time. He doesn’t assume they’re Legends, they’re jut individuals who have been round on the proper time. He says that is extra just like the Angle Period on the Face App. Sami needs these individuals to go house and stay house, don’t come back at WrestleMania, just keep gone. Rey Mysterio seems and tells Sami to point out some respect as a result of these individuals paved the street. Sami says he doesn’t respect any of them and he will pave a street proper by way of Rey. WWE Corridor of Famer Kurt Angle appears, steps in between Sami and Rey, and suggests they maintain their drawback within the ring. Rey says he’s down and he walks off. We go back to business.
– Again from the break and WWE 24/7 Champion Kelly Kelly greets Candice Michelle backstage. They spot Naomi and Melina hugging. Melina reveals she has a referee shirt on beneath her prime. Candice knees Kelly and pins her for the title. WWE Corridor of Famer Alundra Blayze appears and wins the title from Candice by choking her out. She says if any of them has a problem together with her being “24 Champion” they better do one thing about it as a result of she gained’t be champion for lengthy. Blayze walks off with the title as the others stare at her.
Rey Mysterio vs. Sami Zayn
We go to the ring and out comes Jonathan Coachman to hitch the announcers for commentary. Rey Mysterio makes his means out first to a pop. Sami Zayn is out next.
Forwards and backwards between the 2 to start out. Rey goes to the top but Sami takes his leg out, leaving Rey hung the wrong way up. Sami unloads while Rey is the wrong way up, focusing on the injured shoulder. Sami stomps some more for an in depth 2 rely. Rey appears to battle back however Sami nails a Blue Thunderbomb for an in depth 2 rely in the midst of the ring.
Sami wastes a while whereas holding Rey down now, taunting him. Rey counters a move with an enormous DDT. Rey begins to mount some momentum now. Rey counters once more and drops Sami into position for 619. Rey goes for it but Sami retreats to the ground. The referee counts however Sami appears to be strolling out on the match. The music hits and out comes Rob Van Dam to a pop.
WWE Corridor of Famer Sgt. Slaughter is out subsequent to face with RVD. “The Hurricane” Shane Helms is out next and Sami isn’t joyful. WWE Corridor of Famer Kurt Angle joins them on the stage because the “you suck!” chants start up. RVD, Helms, Angle and Slaughter again Sami into the ring. Rey attacks and drops him for the 619. Rey nails it and goes to the top. Rey nods to the Legends for a show of respect, and pays tribute to RVD by hitting the 5 Star Frogsplash to Sami for the pin to win.
Winner: Rey Mysterio
– After the match, Rey celebrates as his music hits. We go to replays. Rey exits the ring and hugs the Legends at ringside.
– Still to return, Becky Lynch on “A Moment of Bliss” with Alexa Bliss.
– A limousine arrives in the back. WWE Hall of Famer Ric Aptitude steps out and walks in. We go to business.
– WWE NXT Tag Workforce Champions The Road Income are backstage. Apparently Angelo Dawkins, who’s placing in eye drops now, has been within the rest room getting high and consuming champagne with Rob Van Dam, WWE Corridor of Famers Mark Henry and Ric Flair, and Kelly Kelly. They needed to depart because The Boogeyman showed up. Montez Ford is amazed at Dawkins being cool with all these Legends. Dawkins will get a call and has to take it. It’s WWE Corridor of Famer The Godfather, who Dawkins walks off to satisfy up with.
– We return to the world and out comes WWE 24/7 Champion Alundra Blayze. She approaches the announce desk and grabs a trash can.
Blayze says she informed everybody she wasn’t going to be champion for lengthy. And right here’s why. She goes to recreate her infamous WCW Nitro moment with a trash can and the title but the music interrupts and out comes WWE Corridor of Famer Ted DiBiase. The Million Greenback Man gives to purchase the title, because everyone has a worth. He pulls out a bunch of money and trades with Blayze. She walks off with the cash and DiBiase laughs. He’s the new champion.
– Nonetheless to return, Rollins vs. Types. We go to business.
AJ Types vs. Seth Rollins
Back from the break and out comes WWE Hall of Famer Jerry Lawler to hitch the announcers for commentary. Out first for the non-title match is The OC – WWE United States Champion AJ Types with Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. Seth Rollins is out subsequent.
The bell rings they usually go at it. They tangle in the midst of the ring and commerce holds. They run the ropes and Rollins drops AJ with an enormous shoulder. AJ goes to the apron for a breather as Gallows and Anderson examine on him. AJ strikes first this time and he beats Rollins down. AJ bounces Rollins off the top turnbuckle and continues beating him around the ring. Rollins fights back with chops. AJ catches Rollins in mid-move however Rollins turns that right into a 2 rely. More forwards and backwards now. Rollins with a huge forearm to knock AJ again into the corner. Rollins stomps away within the nook and beats AJ down for a pop.
Rollins fights again from the apron and goes to springboard in but Gallows and Anderson distract from the floor. This enables AJ to knock Rollins from the apron. The OC stalks Rollins on the backside of the ramp. The music hits and out comes WWE Corridor of Famers DX – Triple H and Shawn Michaels. Triple H and Michaels stroll down the ramp to stand with Rollins. The two sides face off at the bottom of the ramp for a pop from the gang. We go to business.
Again from the break and Rollins and Types are unloading on each other with strikes in the midst of the ring. DX and The OC watch from ringside. Rollins counters a shot and hits a Slingblade. Rollins goes on and hits a Blockbuster. Rollins with a superkick and extra offense. Rollins cranks up for the Stomp however Gallows and Anderson journey him, then hit the ring to assault for the disqualification.
Winner by DQ: Seth Rollins
– After the DQ bell, DX instantly hit the ring to face with Rollins and make the save. The 2 sides face off. AJ says DX is with them. He holds up the “too sweet” at DX. Gallows and Anderson also increase it as DX seems on. DX increase “too sweet” back to The OC, however flip it into crotch chops. They attack and a brawl breaks out. DX and Rollins clear the ring for an enormous pop. The OC are upset a ringside now. They seize steel chairs and encompass the babyfaces from the apron. The music hits and out comes WWE Hall of Famers “Road Dogg” BG James, Sean “X-Pac” Waltman, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall. Street Dogg takes the mic and hypes them all up. He mentions Chyna’s spirit being here also. He says he “forgot” Billy Gunn and says The OC is outnumbered right here by The OGs. The Kliq and DX stand tall as Street Dogg suggests The OC get to stepping, and quick. Gallows, Anderson and AJ exit the ring, and drop their steel chairs at ringside. AJ and Michaels have words. Street Dogg goes to steer the “if you’re not down with that…” line but he stops and lets Rollins have it. Rollins and the gang tell The OC to “suck it!” because the DX music hits to end the phase.
– Nonetheless to return, more huge Legends shall be right here. Also, “A Moment of Bliss” with Becky Lynch and more.
– WWE Hall of Famers Mick Foley and Mark Henry are backstage talking. Back to business.
– Back from the break and WWE 24/7 Champion Ted DiBiase is backstage. He enters his limousine and we hear pinfalls taking place. Drake Maverick comes out and he has the champion. It’s now time to go consummate the marriage. A gaggle of Superstars chase Drake away as Renee Michelle encourages him to hurry and get back.
– WWE Corridor of Famer Mick Foley is in the ring. He plugs SummerSlam and mentions getting his arms on the WWE 24/7 Title as the group of Superstars come operating by and to the back. Foley thanks everybody for being part of the various RAW moments from through the years. He exhibits us his favourite RAW second on the large display – his 1999 WWE Title win. The display goes out and the lights start flickering. They go in and out as it turns into clear that Bray Wyatt has arrived.
The lights come up and Wyatt is there standing subsequent to Foley as The Fiend. Wyatt assaults and uses Foley’s Mandible Claw on him. The lights go in and out as a shrieking music plays within the background. Wyatt takes Foley down and keeps him down. The lights go all the best way out and the music stops as we hear Wyatt laughing till RAW goes to business.
– Back from the break and out comes Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross for an additional should see edition of “A Moment of Bliss” on the stage. Bliss says after what we simply noticed, we will all use a moment of bliss. She introduces her very close pal, Nikki.
Bliss says the show should go on, so here is her guest. Cross introduces RAW Ladies’s Champion Becky Lynch and out she comes. Lynch takes a seat and Bliss brings up the upcoming WWE SummerSlam title defense towards Natalya. The music instantly hits and out comes Natalya with a mic. Bliss says good day and asks why she’s right here. Natalya says Becky can say it to her face if she has something to say. Bliss exhibits us what occurred last week with the in-ring face-off between Lynch and Natalya.
Bliss continues to stir the beef between Natalya and Lynch. Natalya mentions meeting Becky in Japan years ago and now she doesn’t respect her, which blows her thoughts. Becky accuses Natalya of making an attempt to stab her in the again once she received to WWE. Lynch talks about Natalya’s friendship with Ronda Rousey and says she is going to embarrass Natalya in her house country at SummerSlam. A brawl breaks out on the stage. Referees run out to interrupt things up.
– Still to return, a toast to Monday Night time RAW with Flair, Austin, Hogan and Michaels. Back to business.
– Again from the break and Natalya is backstage with Charly Caruso, ranting about how she goes to take the title from Becky Lynch at SummerSlam.
– WWE 24/7 Champion Drake Maverick is about to make it into the limousine with Renee Michelle to escape but R-Fact comes from behind and rolls him up. Carmella appears and supplies an assist, allowing Fact to get the pin and the title from Drake as soon as again. Fact leaps into the limousine and it drives off, with simply Renee and Fact inside. Carmella is left with Drake, who isn’t joyful about failing to consummate his marriage as soon as once more.
Braun Strowman vs. Randy Rowe
We go to the ring and Braun Strowman is out as an area enhancement talent waits, Randy Rowe. Strowman takes the mic and promises this might be a fast one.
Strowman goes right to work on the native jobber, destroying him with energy moves. Strowman shortly places Rowe away for the straightforward win.
Winner: Braun Strowman
– After the match, Strowman stands tall and has his arm raised as we go to replays. Strowman marches up the ramp as his music hits.
– Nonetheless to return, a toast to Monday Night time RAW. We go to business.
– Back from the break and it’s time for the “Toast to Monday Night RAW” phase. Out first comes WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair as Mike Rome does the introduction.
The massive group of tonight’s returning Superstars, Legends and Hall of Famers come out to the stage next, standing behind The Nature Boy as his music continues. WWE Corridor of Famer Hulk Hogan is out subsequent to a pop as “Real American” plays. The Hulkster comes out to the stage and bows to the group of stars, then to Flair. Hogan performs to the gang and takes the mic. “Well let me tell ya something, brother…” Hogan starts up and talks about how nice it is to be again on RAW, in his hometown of Tampa, Jack.
Hogan goes on and has only one question – what are you going to do when RAW Reunion and Hulkamania runs wild on you, brother? Hogan’s music begins back up again as the others on the stage applaud or dance round. Cole talks about a few of the RAW success through the years. The glass instantly breaks as WWE Hall of Famer Steve Austin marches to the ring for the most important pop of the night time.
Austin hits the corners to pose for the gang as his music performs for a minute or two. Austin pulls a small cooler into the ring, checks out the beers and puts them again. He then has a number of beers tossed into the ring just like the previous days, apparently preferring to drink his Stone Chilly IPA’s. Austin does his signature beer chug as the gang pops. Followers chant Austin’s identify as the music stops. He asks for a “hell yeah!” and another, and another but louder. Austin says it’s good to be again in Tampa. He talks about wrestling in Tampa, paying dues, telling stories, and being on the street together with his brothers and sisters. Austin goes on and will get the “what!?” remedy, which is a plus for Austin like no one else. Austin goes on and praises everyone on the stage, saying they’re like household. Austin tells the fans they too are like household. Austin seems to be on the digital camera and says everyone watching the show around the rattling world are family as nicely.
Austin will get more “what!?” remedy as he goes on about spending the day with Hogan – recording a podcast, consuming beer and eating sushi. He additionally spent the night time at the bar with Aptitude, consuming beers and listening to tales. Austin recollects having a “Damn!” moment with Ron Simmons on the lodge elevator, and the way comfortable they have been to see one another. Austin goes on about being thankful for this family reunion. He calls everyone else right down to the ring to have a couple of chilly ones. Austin raises a toast to the opposite son of a bitches within the crowd, saying it was an entire bought out. Austin hypes up RAW being an excellent time and that’s all he’s acquired to say about that. Austin raises a toast to America, to Tampa, to everyone else the world over, and that’s the underside line… trigger Stone Cold stated so! The ring fills up with stars as Austin’s music begins again up. Austin kicks off the beer bash and hugs Triple H. Austin tells them to cut the music and asks how much time we have now left – one minute. Austin talks about being nervous about what he was going to do tonight, and Jonathan Coachman advised him to only be himself. Austin says that’s what he did, he likes to drink beer and grasp together with his buddies. Austin says they’re counting him down now. He talks a bit more about being with household and tonight’s huge occasion, and then signs off as RAW Reunion goes off the air.