– Tonight’s WWE SmackDown opens with video from earlier at the moment, displaying Dolph Ziggler arriving in the back parking zone. Kayla Braxton stops him to ask about Kevin Owens and tonight’s match. Ziggler rants about carrying Owens like he’s carried WWE for the previous decade. Owens comes pulling up in a automotive, honking the horn. They argue and this results in blows as Owens strikes first. They brawl till Superstars come and break it up. Shane McMahon additionally appears as they are separated. Shane orders Owens to go away the building.
– Shane McMahon is backstage with Sarah Schreiber now. She asks why he canceled the Owens vs. Ziggler match and he talks about how we will’t have that sort of conduct in WWE. Shane says he has other concepts for tonight’s most important occasion and can go work on that now. Shane walks off.
– We’re reside from the SNHU Area in Manchester, New Hampshire as Tom Phillips welcomes us. He’s joined by Corey Graves and Byron Saxton. They go over tonight’s present.
– Kevin Owens all of a sudden appears at ringside with a mic, slicing the announcers off. Owens talks about how he watched the McMahon Family present up weeks in the past and promise change, but the only thing that’s happened is Shane getting extra energy, and no one needed to see that. Followers cheer Owens on as he continues yelling about Shane. Owens says that is the most important load of crap he’s ever seen in WWE. Shane comes walking down the ramp and has Owens’ mic reduce as fans boo. Owens calls him an fool and grabs another mic. Owens talks about how Shane disrespects every performer, previous and present, when he calls himself one of the best on the earth. Owens says it makes everybody sick. Owens says everybody within the again thinks “Shane can kiss my ass” when he calls himself the most effective. Shane needs Owens stopped. Owens goes on about how Shane takes TV time from individuals like Ali, Buddy Murphy, Apollo Crews, Asuka, Kairi Sane and others. Owens leaves via the gang as a “thank you Owens” chant breaks out. We go back to the announcers they usually talk about tonight’s show.
– We see Finn Balor backstage walking. We go to business.
Finn Balor vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
Again from the break and out comes WWE Intercontinental Champion Finn Balor for this non-title match. Shinsuke Nakamura is out next as we get a sidebar video recorded earlier in the present day. We also get pre-recorded backstage feedback from Balor, who praises Nakamura however says that’s not the person he’s dealing with tonight, tonight he’s dealing with a man who’s determined to get his profession again on monitor.
The bell rings they usually go at it. Nakamura with elbow strikes. Balor counters a pin try with a kick to the face. Nakamura stomps away in the corner now, retaining control. We go to business with a cut up display.
Again from the break and Nakamura retains control till Balor turns it around with a kick. Balor with an enormous chop within the nook. Balor blocks a kick and drops an elbow over the throat for a 2 rely. Balor waits for Nakamura to get again up now. Nakamura blocks a Slingblade. Nakamura with more offense and a sliding German suplex at the apron.
Nakamura waits for Balor to rise up now. Nakamura fees for a Kinshasa but Balor counters and hits a Slingblade. Balor goes to the highest however Nakamura cuts him off. Nakamura brings Balor down with a knee to the ribs. Nakamura goes to the top while Balor is recovering on the apron. Nakamura with an enormous knee strike, knocking Balor from the apron to the floor. Nakamura sends Balor into the ring publish and the barrier a couple of occasions because the referee counts. They each make it again in on the 9 rely.
Nakamura tosses Balor back out to the ground. Nakamura delivers a Kinshasa on the ground because the referee counts again. Balor makes it back in just in time. Nakamura continues the beatdown on the ground, sending Balor into the barrier and the steel ring steps. Nakamura leaves Balor laying as the referee counts. Balor as soon as once more makes it back in at the 9 rely. Nakamura instantly delivers a Kinshasa for the pin to get the non-title win.
Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura
– After the match, Nakamura stands tall over Balor as his music hits. Nakamura delivers a fast kick to the again as we go to replays.
– Shane McMahon, Elias and Drew McIntyre are backstage. Shane and Drew promise to make Cedric Alexander pay for what occurred on last night time’s RAW. Drew and Shane are also assured about beating Roman Reigns and The Undertaker at WWE Excessive Rules on Sunday. Elias says he’s been working on the right funeral track for Taker. Shane hopes it’s spooky. Dolph Ziggler walks up and he’s not proud of Shane taking away his probability to end Kevin Owens. Shane says Ziggler can maintain another problem for them tonight. He books Ziggler vs. Reigns for tonight. Shane says they’ll all be on the market at ringside to help Ziggler.
– Still to return, a Tag Workforce Title Summit.
– We see Bayley backstage walking to the ring. Back to business.
– Again from the break and we get a video package deal for Samoa Joe vs. WWE Champion Kofi Kingston at Extreme Guidelines. We go to pre-recorded backstage feedback from Joe now. Joe guarantees to tear away each final shred of the lie that Kofi is on Sunday. Joe goes on and says he will put Kofi to sleep, then take the WWE Title.
– Kayla Braxton is within the ring with a mic. She introduces Nikki Cross, and says she is here to symbolize herself and Alexa Bliss. Cross is out for the Extreme Rules contract signing for the 2-on-1 Handicap Match for the SmackDown Ladies’s Title.
Kayla introduces SmackDown Ladies’s Champion Bayley subsequent and out she comes to the table. We see what occurred on final night time’s RAW with the Beat The Clock Challenge, Cross choosing the Handicap Match stipulation for Extreme Rules, and Bayley’s assault. Bayley factors to Bliss not being here tonight and goes on about how she was identical to Cross when she first got here to WWE. Cross is upset about last night time’s assault. They have extra phrases as Bayley tries to convince Cross that Bliss is utilizing her. Bayley asks Cross if she’s actually OK with this, with helping another person win a title. Bayley says she understands the chances are towards her, but she’s bringing her A-game and can do no matter it takes to win.
Bayley asks what is going to happen when Bliss loses on Sunday after which blames Cross. Bayley signs the contract. Cross says she is going to assist h er buddies but Bayley wouldn’t perceive that because her associates have deserted her. Cross says Bliss isn’t utilizing her and Bliss has promised that when she wins the title on Sunday, they would be the first-ever co-champions on the blue model. Cross indicators the contract and tells Bayley to stick around for her match with Carmella, so she will show that when it’s time to play, Nikki has all of the fun. Carmella’s music hits and out she comes.
Carmella vs. Nikki Cross
Carmella makes her method into the ring as Nikki Cross and Bayley look on. Back to business.
Back from the break and the bell rings as Bayley watches from a chair in front of the announcers. Cross assaults Carmella and unloads, beating her down and stopping to take a look at Bayley.
Cross takes it to the nook and retains management. Cross with a dropkick. Cross keeps Carmella grounded and keeps searching at Bayley. Carmella lastly tries to make the comeback but Cross shuts her down. Cross yells out at Bayley, saying this is on her, earlier than going again to work on Carmella. Carmella geese a crossbody attempt they usually both go down.
Carmella mounts momentum off the ropes now. Carmella runs Cross face-first into her boot in the corner. Fans pop for Carmella as she retains management and hits the Bronco Buster in the nook. More forwards and backwards as they tangle. Carmella with an in depth roll-up out of nowhere. Cross blocks one other shot and hits her swinging neckbreaker, The Purge, in the midst of the ring for the pin to win.
Winner: Nikki Cross
– After the match, Cross stands tall as her music hits. She stares out at Bayley.
– The announcers talk about the feud between The Kabuki Warriors and The IIconics. We see how Asuka and Kairi Sane just lately gained a non-title match over Peyton Royce and Billie Kay in Tokyo, Japan, to earn a future title shot. We go backstage to Paige, Asuka and Sane confronting The IIconics now. Paige says they need to schedule their title shot for tonight. The champs say Billie is sick they usually play it up. Paige says they by accident gained the titles at WrestleMania 35 they usually’ve finished nothing since but run and make excuses. Paige calls them names and slaps one thing to the floor. The IIconics go to face as much as them however Paige reminds them they claimed Kay is sick. Paige threatens them with the title shot to happen quickly, and The IIconics stroll off.
– We see Dolph Ziggler backstage getting ready for his essential event with Roman Reigns. Daniel Bryan and Rowan are proven strolling to the ring backstage. We go to business.
– Again from the break and Tom exhibits us RAW Ladies’s Champion Becky Lynch on the duvet of the brand new problem of ESPN The Magazine with Alison Brie of Netflix’s GLOW collection.
– Kayla Braxton is backstage with Roman Reigns. She asks concerning the craziness of tonight and his match with Dolph Ziggler. Reigns welcomes the craziness and says Ziggler is just not ready for him tonight. He also says he and The Undertaker will do their thing on Sunday, which suggests Shane McMahon and Drew McIntyre will relaxation in peace.
– We go to the ring for tonight’s Tag Workforce Title Summit as The New Day’s Huge E and Xavier Woods come out first. They speak about tonight’s Triple Menace and the Triple Menace on Sunday. They go on and say for the first time, the members of The New Day will be capable of touch their championship ideas collectively after Excessive Guidelines. The music interrupts and out comes SmackDown Tag Staff Champions Daniel Bryan and Rowan.
Bryan says followers are booing him but they need to be booing The New Day. Bryan knocks them for gyrating and making jokes about three-ways and ideas, for not taking the title shot significantly. Bryan says they’re not taking it critical because once they have gained titles prior to now, no one takes them critical either. Woods says Bryan talks too much without ever saying anything. Woods needs to hear what Rowan has to say. Woods says Rowan confuses them because first he was taking orders from Bray Wyatt, then Luke Harper and now Bryan. Woods says they will’t work out who Rowan’s daddy is. Rowan gets upset as a “who’s your daddy?” chant breaks out. Bryan goes on knocking The New Day, saying they will’t escape the mid-card and are just a dangerous comedy act, dangerous for the tag workforce division. Bryan says the one thing worst can be for Heavy Machinery to win the titles. Bryan goes on ranting about Heavy Machinery until the music interrupts. Out comes Tucker and Otis.
Tucker brags on how they took Bryan and Rowan to the restrict at Stomping Grounds, and the win over Dolph Ziggler and Kevin Owens final week. Tucker says they earned this chance. Otis says they are blue collar strong, and Tucker says meaning they overcome any impediment. Tucker goes on and says Heavy Equipment would be the new SmackDown Tag Workforce Champions on Sunday, mocking Massive E. Tucker says they’ll show everybody that there’s no get together like a blue collar social gathering. Otis says tonight, Woods and Bryan have a match with him and he’s coming. He heads to the ring as the music hits. Again to business.
Otis vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Xavier Woods
Again from the break and the match begins as the bell rings. Daniel Bryan goes to the ground as Xavier Woods and Otis face off, locking up to begin.
Bryan runs in and jumps on the back of Otis after he tosses Woods. Bryan will get dropped and goes back to the ground for a breather as Woods tries to overpower Otis. Bryan runs in and joins Woods for a double suplex attempt on Otis. Otis counters and hits a double suplex on Woods and Bryan at the similar time. Otis with a 2 rely on Bryan. Otis whips Woods into the nook a couple of occasions. Bryan runs in however Otis crops him face-first into the mat.
Rowan interferes at one level after which drops Tucker on the floor. Rowan rocks Tucker until Massive E runs over and will get concerned. Tucker and Huge E have phrases at ringside after tossing Rowan over the announce desk to dam a double Iron Claw try. The referee orders Tucker, Massive E and Rowan to the again. Tom says the match needs to be reset. We go to business as the display splits.
Back from the break and Woods work over Bryan on the surface, sending him into the barrier. Woods brings it back into the ring and goes to the highest. Woods with a missile dropkick to Bryan for a 2 rely. Woods scoops Bryan however he slides out. More forwards and backwards. Bryan blocks the Honor Roll and applies the LeBell Lock in the midst of the ring.
Otis runs in and breaks the submission. Bryan with kicks to the intestine of Otis now, bringing him to his knees. Bryan with more kicks. Otis catches the roundhouse and scoops Bryan for an enormous slam. Woods with a kick to the face of Otis. Otis catches a transfer by Woods and drops him. Otis with operating splashes to Woods and Bryan within the nook. Otis will get prepared for The Caterpillar and hits it on Bryan, dropping the elbow. Bryan rolls to the apron to keep away from the pin. Bryan superkicks Otis down. Bryan expenses Woods with a operating knee however Woods turns it into a Gutbuster. Bryan rolls to the ground.
Woods and Otis trade photographs now. Otis with an enormous slam in the midst of the ring for the pin to win.
– After the match, Otis stands tall as the Heavy Equipment music hits.
– We get a video package deal displaying what has led to the Kevin Owens vs. Dolph Ziggler feud, including at present’s brawl within the parking zone and tonight’s opening phase with Owens and Shane McMahon.
– Ember Moon has phrases with Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose backstage in catering. They tell Moon to find a tag group companion for next week’s show, if she will. Moon says she is going to do it on her personal if she will’t discover a associate. Deville and Rose walk off.
– We see Aleister Black backstage getting mic’d up. Again to business.
– Back from the break and we get a brand new vignette from Ali, who says evil solely wins whenever you don’t show as much as struggle.
– The announcers go over the WWE Excessive Rules card for Sunday.
– Aleister Black joins Tom from backstage. The display is cut up, one aspect for Black and one aspect for his mystery opponent. Tom says Black and his opponent have signed their contracts for a match at Excessive Guidelines on Sunday, however Black’s opponent is choosing to remain anonymous for now. Black laughs and applauds the mystery man for staying hidden, saying it’s sensible and something he would’ve executed. Black says at this point he doesn’t care who the thriller man is because on Sunday, he will just walk out and… someone appears in the other cut up of the display. They sit and it’s Cesaro. Cesaro says he’s the one who knocked at Black’s door as a result of he’s right here to select that struggle. Black says this is oh so excellent, Mr. Cesaro, because this Sunday he is going to battle. Black gets up and walks away as Cesaro places his mouthpiece back in.
– We go backstage to Shelton Benjamin. Sarah Schreiber asks him about Roman Reigns vs. Dolph Ziggler. Shelton goes to talk but simply seems to be around and walks off.
– We see Roman Reigns and Dolph Ziggler strolling backstage. We go to business.
– Again from the break and Kayla is backstage. Paul Heyman briefly appears and randomly walks past her. Kayla introduces her visitor, WWE Champion Kofi Kingston. She brings up final week’s middle finger to Samoa Joe and asks if Joe’s feedback from tonight have him frightened about Sunday’s match at Extreme Rules. Kofi dismisses Joe’s mind video games and says he received in Joe’s head final week, which led to Hassle In Paradise upside his head. Kofi provides props to Joe as one in every of his most dangerous opponents but, however he welcomes that and might be one of the biggest WWE Champions of all time.
Roman Reigns vs. Dolph Ziggler
We go to the ring for tonight’s essential occasion and out first comes Roman Reigns as Greg Hamilton does the introductions. Dolph Ziggler is out subsequent.
They enter the ring and get ready to go but Shane McMahon’s music interrupts. Out comes Shane with Elias and Drew McIntyre. They’re going to observe the primary event from ringside. They go over to the announcers and Shane shakes Graves’ hand, but that’s it. Shane then has Hamilton give him a grand introduction. Reigns appears on from the ring as we go to business.
Back from the break and the bell rings as they get a really feel for each other. Shane is on commentary as Elias and Drew stand next to him. Shane tells them they will get a better take a look at Reigns if they need. Reigns takes Ziggler to the corner and breaks as the referee warns him. Drew and Elias have moved closer to the ring for a greater take a look at the action, to taunt Reigns. Reigns works Ziggler across the ring, from corner to nook. Reigns drops Ziggler with an enormous shot off the ropes. Reigns goes for a Samoan Drop however Ziggler slides out and connects with a dropkick.
Ziggler drops an enormous elbow on Reigns for a 2 rely. Ziggler with more offense in the corner now. Ziggler with an enormous operating splash. He goes for an additional but Reigns rocks him in mid-air with a proper hand. Reigns comes out after Ziggler and hits a Drive By after having words for Elias, who is close to Shane. Reigns and Drew have words at ringside now. Ziggler tries to take advantage from the ring. This results in Reigns getting dropped on the ground after Elias comes from behind to distract him, and Drew shoves him into the ring submit. The referee was distracted by Ziggler.
Reigns takes an enormous shot to the again on the surface. Ziggler brings him back in for an in depth 2 rely. Ziggler with one other elbow drop for an additional close 2 rely. Ziggler keeps Reigns grounded in the midst of the ring now as fans attempt to rally for Reigns.
Ziggler with extra offense and one other shut 2 rely in the midst of the ring. Reigns finally catches Ziggler with a Samoan Drop they usually both are down in the midst of the ring now. The referee counts. Reigns blocks a DDT and ranges Ziggler with a clothesline. Reigns with extra offense to drop Ziggler into the corner. Reigns seems out at Shane and has words for him before unloading on Ziggler with photographs within the corner as fans rely along. Reigns with an enormous boot now. Reigns requires the Superman Punch as followers pop. Elias tries to intrude however Reigns hits him with the Superman Punch. Ziggler takes advantage and hits the Zig Zag for an in depth 2 rely. Ziggler can’t consider it.
Ziggler cranks up for the superkick now. Reigns gets up and lands a Superman Punch for an additional close 2 rely as Ziggler kicks out simply in time. Reigns readies for a Spear however Drew pulls Ziggler out of the ring to safety. Reigns runs the ropes and leaps excessive rope, taking Elias and Drew down on the ground on the similar time. Ziggler comes over and drops Reigns with a superkick at ringside. Shane is in the ring now. Kevin Owens hits the ring from the gang and drops Shane with an enormous Stunner for a pop.
Fans go wild as Owens escapes back by way of the gang. Reigns and Ziggler come again in the ring now. Reigns blocks a Zig Zag try. Reigns immediately follows up with a Spear for the pin to win.
Winner: Roman Reigns
– After the match, Reigns stands tall as his music hits. They completed the match simply in time as the final SmackDown before Extreme Guidelines shortly goes off the air after Reigns stands again up from the pin.